- 2 lbs ground bison meat. (ground beef or ground turkey will also work – I used 1 lb Bison meat, 1lb Ground Beef)
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 – 16 oz cans Cannellini Beans, drained & rinsed
- 2- 16 oz cans Chili Beans in chili sauce
- 2 – 28 oz cans Crushed Tomato
- 1-2 – 16 oz cans of Tomato Sauce
- 1 – 6 oz can Tomato Paste (optional)
- Chili Seasoning – 8 teaspoons chili powder; 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper; 2 tablespoons onion powder; 2 tablespoons garlic powder; 4 teaspoons cumin; 4 teaspoons dried parsley flakes; 4 teaspoons salt; ½ teaspoon black pepper; ½ teaspoon lemon pepper.
- In large stock pot brown ground meat, onions, and garlic – approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Add cans of crushed tomato, chili beans/sauce, and cannellini beans to pot and mix.
- Add one can of tomato sauce and mix. (add second can if more liquid is needed.)
- If chili is super runny add can of tomato paste and mix.
- Add Chili Seasoning and mix well.
- Let simmer on stove until you wish to serve. The longer it simmers, the better the flavor!