Tomato Basil Soup:
This is my semi-homemade soup recipe… make it to enjoy during Living Word Lutheran’s Virtual Dinner Church Worship Services each Wednesday this Advent!
- 2 – 32 oz Cartons of Tomato Soup (whatever brand or variety is your favorite)
- 1 – Container of fresh Pica de Gallo
- Freshly minced garlic
- Fresh Basil
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- In a large stock pot, sauté fresh garlic, basil, & Pico de Gallo (until onions & garlic are fully cooked).
- Add Tomato Soup and bring to a simmer – stirring regularly.
- Season to taste with Italian Seasoning, Salt, Pepper, & Garlic Powder.